Friday, April 20, 2007

Quest for Zidane's Playgroup

As far as I could remember, playgroup is just a bunch of kids running around the "kalsada" showing off their "kababata" that they are the future sprinter of "inang bayan". Every morning, every kid in our town eagerly awaits the time "nanay" allows him to go out and play. Returning home with either a bunch of scratches if not - for sure look very messed up "sipon sa nuo". BUT surely satisfied with his day activities with his "kababata". I remember my parents has to forced us to go home with them - and in most cases, "paluin pa" just to bring us home. That is how I remember how it was like in my early years.... and THAT my friend is absolutely FREE!
But these days, with the advancement of living, even these simple things cost a lot for parents. Whenever a toddler reach two year old, every parent has to go through these process when considering for a playgroup:
  • location
  • programs
  • environment
  • background of students who are currently enrolled
  • fees
By this, I would like to share with fellow Pinoy parents who are currently residing in Singapore the links of what I had gathered:

No comments: